- What triggers you?
- What puts you in a bad mood?
- What or who affects your productivity at work?
If you already know the answers to these questions, that's amazing!
Knowing the answers to these questions is one huge step towards moving in the right direction towards more self-awareness and better relationships for yourself!
Because if you know what situations trigger you, you can learn how to prevent them from triggering you so much in the future.
And if you don't know what triggers you, it's very challenging to move forward in your relationships.
Here are some examples of common relational triggers:
- A parent may feel triggered because their child lied to them recently
- An employee may be in a bad mood because they feel their manager has put too many expectations on them this week
- A small business owner may feel negative emotions and less productive today because one of their employees left for vacation without completing all their work (and this is not the first time they have done this)
If you find that you are feeling triggered often by the same person, coaching could be a great option for you!
Through private coaching, I can assist you in feeling less triggered and less stress in your relationships.